Monday, September 17, 2007

A New (Bad) Argument

I've been doing work in the area of philosophy of religion for some time now, so it isn't often that I come across an argument I've never heard. Perry Marshall has put out an MP3 of a talk he gave in 2005 in which he argues that life must be intelligently designed because DNA has intrinsic intentionality, much like the English language (so he claims). More on this tomorrow (including a detailed rebuttal, I hope, because he seems to misunderstand almost every subject he brings up), but for now I urge you to check it out, and read/listen to the talk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

Jon said...

At least he has a coherent theory of meaning, unlike SOME people I know...

:P

Landscape Contractors Enterprise said...

Hi thanks for posting this.